Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mark Hoppus Confirms New Upcoming Project

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Mark Hoppus talked with LiveZone at iHeart’s ALTer Ego over the weekend. He talks about a “new project” that he can’t talk about yet.

Mark was asked, “And now I’ve also heard you have a new project coming up,” to which he replied, “I do, yes! I’m not at liberty to talk about it tonight, but you’re going to find out about it very soon. I’m not supposed to say something yet! But yes, I’m sorry – very soon.”

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Watching that livestream of Alter Ego, bands must have felt SUPER awkward playing that the amount of cheesy sponsorships surrounded it. Not blaming the promoter/station for trying to make it profitable but there are definitely more tasteful ways of doing events like that.

3. James McK

Former emo kid.

4. BradBradley

Regular

I can’t tell if this is serious or a joke. Either way, I’m entertained, so this tweet is a win-win.

5. ben.

So, that 'blink' clip..? Or perhaps that +44 re-press wasn't such an 'out of the blue' event after all..?

BradBradley likes this.
  6. thebig100

Hopefully its not the same thing as the Chainsmokers collaboration they're doing.

7. Slave to the Grind

8. tomtom94

Trusted

Turkeylegz likes this.
  9. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Pretty good. I liked the song Mark did with ATL a few albums back and am excited to hear the rest.