Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Blink-182 Headlining Back to the Beach Festival

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

How in the world did I not hear about this fest? It's so close I'll be there if the tickets aren't crazy expensive.

3. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

This will be a great weekend for suuure and is beautifully uber distance.

4. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

After watching Fyre I'm weary of anything on a beach

summertimejesus and johnnyferris like this.
  5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Ha all good here, this actually happened last year too and it was great.

summertimejesus likes this.
  6. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Created an account for this! Excited to see this show, and hello people of this website! Long time blink fan. First concert I saw was blink, with mxpx opening, in a parking lot, over 20 years ago. So great to see both bands still going strong, even if they're not 100% intact. Blink in vegas was cool too, btw.

7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

$97 for two days of this. I'm totally down paying for that, but I'm just a little weary of how this will go on the beach. I've never been to any of these little fests they do in Huntington, but I've had annoying experiences dealing with the U.S. Open every summer.

8. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

What made it annoying? I've been to big events at manhattan beach and one issue was the sheer amount of people funneled through tiny entry/exit points made access a pain. Otherwise, I feel like the beach part sounds awesome.

9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I honestly just have a bad taste with that event because of the “rioting” that happened years ago when I was in high school. Just a bunch of entitled white teenagers doing dumb shit. Beach event stuff always seemed like a gimmick to me.

I’m sure this will better. I can see this being really similar to the first revitalized Taste of Chaos they did in 2015. It was a really positive experience being in that crowd.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

or any show with Blink on the bill

11. Does Blink play both days?

12. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Scroll down the main page on the festival's website and it'll show who is playing which day. Blink is only listed as a Saturday band.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  13. Thx

14. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Last years was better but this is still mega sweet. Fucking lucky californians

15. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Think I might make it down for that…

16. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

More = Year Story of the Now

17. Allthegiganticthings

Regular