Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Holy Pinto – “Daisychain” (Song Premiere)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Holy Pinto put out an EP last year but they’re already gearing up to release the new full-length, Adult. Today we’re excited to bring you an exclusive premiere of the record’s first single “Daisychain.” If you aren’t familiar with Holy Pinto’s sound, it feels a lot like the lively, poppy indie rock of early Tigers Jaw, and this song is a great display of that. It’s easily one of their best songs yet, and frontman Aymen Saleh had the following to say about it:

The song is about leaving home and the relationships you leave behind to travel and tour. It’s also a nostalgic look at my adolescence, secondary school and growing up. It came to me whilst driving to play at The Fest in Florida – I missed the wristband allocation hours and so the whole first day of the festival because I was parked over in some field in Georgia writing this!

You can stream “Daisychain” below, and, if you like what you hear, be sure to preorder their upcoming LP.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Glad to see you guys are doing this again!

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  3. Really enjoyed the EP last year. New song is good!

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  4. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I was a huge fan of Congratulations, and the tracks they released last year were really top-notch as well... This track continues that streak.

Really looking forward to this album!

5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Nice new discovery!

6. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

There's a lot of good music coming out of Milwaukee and it makes me very happy to live here. :)