Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Forever Starts Today Cover Senses Fail for New Tribute Compilation

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Forever Starts Today have covered Senses Fail’s “Family Tradition” for the upcoming Pacific Ridge Records’ tribute album, due out this spring. The band released a video for their cover and you can pre-order the album on Bandcamp, and hear other covers from it, right now.

If you like what you hear, you can also check out the band’s recent album, Always Hope, on Spotify and Apple Music.

• Follow Forever Starts Today on Facebook.
    • Follow Pacific Ridge Records on Facebook.

2. Steven

Wouldn’t have even noticed there are different bands on the album. They all sound the same.

jesseisabigdeal likes this.
  3. Landrick Robert

Stay Gold

What's with all the Senses Fail covers this past year?

4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

It's a Senses Fail cover tribute album so there's been a slow release of the covers from it over the past months.

5. Landrick Robert

Stay Gold

Should of figured so. As a casual browser, it just seems like every time I read the front page there's a new SF cover.

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

That's pop punk for you. Also, why wasn't I invited to do this? I would've done a mean electronic cover.

7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

My big issue with these covers is that there's little to no creativity in them. Same melody, maybe a different key, worse production, different vocals. What's the point of covers that do nothing with the song? I could get that on YouTube. Or I could just listen to the original tracks.