Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Too Close to Touch Release New EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

This EP was pretty darn good. 2C2T still got it .

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I loved both albums and I genuinely hated this. I don't even care that it's poppier, it's just worse. The only improvement is that the singer is writing melodies he can probably sing live now.

4. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm enjoying this as well. A bit different from their previous stuff, but not so drastic a change that they lose their sound.
    I tried to catch them at Warped Tour quickly before moving on to The Ataris, and the lead singer blabbed for about 3 minutes on politics (during a 30 minute set), so I had to give up. I will say that he didn't sound particularly great though in the bits I heard as I walked away. But hey, maybe he'll improve.

cosmickid likes this.
  5. It's a candy-coated sound of their last record, which I enjoy. This probably sounds "poppier" because maybe he isn't as sad as the last record?

6. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

I don't mind the politics some bands add to their sets. I'm now curious of what he had to say. I'm sure there are clips on YouTube.

7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

They were just railing on Trump for the most part.

I don't mind it either except when a band is playing a 30-minute set, and they waste 10% of it talking (and that was just between two songs, not to mention whatever they did the rest of the set). It's not the political part that I'm against. It's just the wasting time when you should be playing songs.

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.