Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Frank Iero Talks About the Infamous ‘Black Parade’ Teaser Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Frank Iero sat down with Seton O’Conner and talks a little about that My Chemical Romance teaser trailer that caused pandemonium a few years ago:

We wanted to do a 10-year anniversary release of it, and we had some demos left over and some songs that didn’t make the record and we were like, ‘Oh, cool. We’ll put it all together.’ Every year, we meet and have a barbecue kind of thing. We’ll have the barbecue, kids will hang out and we’ll discuss business for the next year. And we were like, ‘Oh, that would be really cool. We should do a little teaser trailer for it. Alright, that’s what we’ll do.’ So, we told the lady what we wanted, and they made this trailer, and we released it. And all of a sudden we were like, ‘Oh, wait. Everyone’s real confused.’

2. REAL CONFUSED AND DISAPPOINTED THAT IS!

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I simply don't believe they didn't anticipate the reaction they got. That's so obviously how everyone would have reacted to that video.

4. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

No shit. Of course a trailer like that was going to cause mass confusion

heymattrick likes this.
  5. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Yeah fuck you Frank, you and the other ex-MCR assholes broke my heart with that shit.

You're lucky I still love you and still stream your music and illegally download Gerard's comics...