Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (January 11th, 2019)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

In this week’s newsletter I write about my search for the best Mac Last.fm scrobbling app, Linea Sketch, two Shortcuts I really loved this week, being known as “that AbsolutePunk.net guy,” the new album from FIDLAR, Tarakany!, and listening to stuff from our staff “best of 2018” list. I also run through my usual media diet from the past week, including a lot of depressing (but good!) movies (like Minding the Gap), and give my thoughts on the final two trades in Scott Snyder’s Batman run. There’s also a playlist of ten songs I loved this week and my usual sarcasm.

The supporter Q&A post can be found supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Re: you are here. Metropole really holds up. When I saw them on the supporting tour for the hits compilation, all the metropole songs just absolutely killed.

JRGComedy and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Corey Putney

@coreyputney Prestigious

@Jason Tate I'm honestly just so happy that you're consistently playing more games. I highly recommend picking up New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for you two to play together. You'll have a blast.

Jason Tate likes this.