Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Andrew McMahon’s “Rocktail Hour”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Andrew McMahon has started a new video series called “Rocktail Hour” where he talks about his new album, and cocktails. The first episode is now up.

Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I’ve enjoyed inviting you into my kitchen for some amateur cocktail making sessions. With this in mind I’ve paired up with my good friends at The Vine Restaurant in San Clemente to bring you the Rocktail Hour. In this series I’ll be teaching you how to make some exciting cocktails while sharing stories from my life as well as the inspiration behind the songs on Upside Down Flowers.

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

This was interesting and funny

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I've watched some of the live streams of him doing this stuff and it's always light and fun. This sounds like the perfect thing for him to do, especially in this album cycle.

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  4. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

I have these ingredients at home, now what I'm making tonight

5. BTDandFeelingThis

We need pics and a review of the cocktail please

6. ARo24

Regular

This was cool and a good reminder I need to pick up a ticket to the show in March.

7. BTDandFeelingThis

[​IMG]