Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sorority Noise’s Cam Boucher Offers Update

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Sorority Noise’s Cam Boucher has issued an update following allegations made against him this past April.

- Cam pic.twitter.com/hsgdMyBDZL

— Sorority Noise (@sororitynoise) December 30, 2018

The other day I had a positive and constructive conversation with a person who, eight months ago, was pressured into making a statement about me online. This conversation was important to both of us, and I’m grateful we were able to speak on our experiences and what we could do positively going forward.

We felt this note, which has been approved both my myself and the other person involved, was a step in the right direction. Although we are each valid in our own experiences, we agree that anything that did occur between us was not purposeful or malicious. This person has made peace with a situation they would not have shared publicly under other circumstances.

I have been in intensive therapy for the past eight months and over that time I’ve been working towards growth, being mindful, and moving forward. I appreciate your reading of this note, be well.

2. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I'll say it like I said with Pinegrove...

Don't come back. Stay out of music. We don't need this rapist piece of shit making a return.

RazorCrusade and Joe4th like this.
  3. Jared Luttrell

Regular

What really grinds my gears is the comments from fans of the band on facebook posts relating to this by Sorority Noise and outlets like AP making it all about Cam about how supportive they are and how they never stopped supporting him. They somehow framed Cam as the victim. Bleh.

RazorCrusade likes this.
  4. Dust Of Fallen Rome Jan 1, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 1, 2019)
    Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Right?

AP is always scummy when it comes to this. The fan comments are hideous and these people need an education in responsibility. I saw 2 people on there talking about how they "might be okay to wear their SN merch again" and I wanted to blow chunks.

5. RazorCrusade

We make our own luck and we live with every defeat Supporter

"was pressured into making a statement"
    "Although we are each valid in our own experiences"
    "would not have shared publicly under other circumstances"

Definitely the words of someone who is truly sorry for his actions.

6. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

He is a disgusting person. He reminds me of the head-pusher creep from Big Mouth if you've seen it?