Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alan Day of Four Year Strong Starts a Christmas Tree Farm

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Alan Day of Four Year Strong talked with Alternative Press about starting a Christmas tree farm:

“It fell in our laps a couple of years ago, because a friend of a friend was selling their grandparents’ farm,” Day explains. “It was a lot of land, so we went to check it out not really expecting to go for it, but we did. We planted our first batch of trees last spring, and we’ll plant more in the new year. We’re not selling our own trees yet—we won’t be for another four or five years, because they take that long to grow—so we’re still selling retail. But we’re building a life around this thing, for some reason, and at its peak, we’re hoping the farm will have up to 10,000 trees.”

2. BradBradley

Regular

Wasting Pine. Trees All Float Down From Here. It Must Really Suck To Be Fir Year Strong Right Now.

3. MattNCheeze

Trusted

The most Massachusetts thing I've ever seen.

David Parke likes this.
  4. This is the most interested I’ve been in FYS in 10 years

bachna84, Jason Tate and jorbjorb like this.
  5. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Real Trees Get Remembered, Faux Trees Never Die.

jorbjorb, David Parke and BradBradley like this.
  6. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Falling On You works fine as it is! So I'll add Bada Bing! Wit' an axe! Or These Trees Pay the Bill$