Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Cove Reber Joins Saosin on Stage

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Saosin performed “You’re Not Alone” and “Seven Years” with both of their previous vocalists, Cove Reber and Anthony Green, on the first night of the band’s holiday shows. A fan shot video has been uploaded on YouTube.

All Systems Goku likes this.
  2. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

I loved hearing Anthony was rejoining Saosin, but holy shit I loved and miss Cove. Hope he's doing well.

3. ARo24

Regular

Saw this yesterday how cool.

4. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

man, seeing cove up there brings memories flooding back.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

That was pretty cool

6. bestofmoss

Regular

7. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

Good to know! I'm a few episodes of LSS behind, I need to check that one out.

bestofmoss likes this.
  8. sayitaintjoe

Yay Cove! Great to see him performing with them again.

9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

So cool. I would love it if on their next project Cove and Anthony both contributed vocals.

bobsheiskawy likes this.
  10. zachmacD

Trusted

There’s a video of him doing Voices as well.

Ska Senanake likes this.
  11. All Systems Goku

It would be awesome if they did an album together doing Co-Vocals. Or at least an EP. I would pay some top tier Patreon money to hear some Co-Vocal Re-Recorded songs.

12. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Well that just made me unexpectedly emotional. Wow.

13. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

I would love to see these guys do what Haste The Day (and I'm sure other bands) did where they release an album composed of members from various eras. It'd be neat to hear Cove and Justin back on a few songs.

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Glad to see this guy back in action. Last time I saw him he took my burrito order at Señor Grubbies. I'm pretty sure he was managing that place. It's super good. He was super nice when I recognized him.

15. brothemighty

Trusted

Lol

16. ELIARSISY

He was on Shane from Silverstein's podcast earlier this month. Seemed to be doing alright. He has a new band that released an EP recently.

17. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

That was cool as hell to watch.

18. Jared Luttrell

Regular

So awesome seeing Cove again. I love Anthony and Circa has been one of my favorite bands but I always liked the Saosin albums with Cove more than the Anthony stuff.

19. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I always thought Cove was THE Saosin singer. I love Anthony and Circa Survive are bangin', but I always felt he wasn't the best thing for Saosin. Cove's tones suited Saosin's old stuff so well and it sucked he couldn't hang.

20. zachmacD

Trusted

Based on the lead singer syndrome, it seemed like the band added to his deteriorating vocal performance. I saw Saosin many times in the self titled touring cycle and it was night and day compared to around when the second album came out. I was at the show they filmed their dvd and cove was great

coleslawed likes this.