Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Conditions – “Give It All”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Thy outdid themselves on this one. I hope it becomes a full album

Jared Luttrell and anonimito like this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Holy shit, I had no clue they were back. Their full lengths are so cool, and I'm pleased there's a world in which Conditions are a thing again.

4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

this is maybe my favorite song from them after just one listen....totally forgot about this band, this song is awesome!

anonimito and Bad Frequencies like this.
  5. Oh damn. They're back!

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  6. yesssssssssss

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This song rules. Love this band.

8. DeRRek

Trusted

One band I wish I could see live!

9. SFguitar

Regular

People keep saying they're back, but I'm pretty sure this was just a one-off. Great song though!

10. I think they're just testing the waters with this one. Wouldn't surprise me if we get an album late next year.

11. bchavis

I’ve been lucky enough to see them as FIAD(Forever in a Day) and Conditions. Definitely a good tune, excited to see what else comes out of this.

12. Jared Luttrell

Regular

So good. Reminds me more of the first full length. They picked a great producer for this, I hope more comes of it, they were my favorite band.

13. Crisp X Dec 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2018)
    DIdn't he also produce Fluorescent Youth? Either way, I hope they keep working with him in the future.

edit: Nope! That was Paul Leavitt

anonimito and Bad Frequencies like this.
  14. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Listened to this on Spotify (it's great btw) and took a glance at the "fans also like" and saw Search The City, anyone else remember that them? It's a damn shame that band didn't blow up. Their debut is so damn catchy

15. SFguitar

Regular

Yeah I love that band! I still jam both their albums all the time. Such solid guitar work.

16. chavril

Great song