Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Emo Night Brooklyn in California

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Emo Night Brooklyn is throwing a “West Coast Holiday Fest” this Friday. There will be a DJ set from Jordan of New Found Glory, an acoustic set from Nate from Finch, and a full band performance from A Thorn For Every Heart.

[​IMG] WEST COAST HOLIDAY FEST UPDATE [​IMG]
    Stoked to share that Nate Barcalow of Finch will be joining us for an acoustic set + a DJ set next Friday night. This is going to get pretty insane…

[​IMG]: https://t.co/TXg4O6MdW2
    [​IMG]: https://t.co/26nARJCfU6 pic.twitter.com/Mr2ZuJdt9k

— Emo Night Brooklyn (@EmoNight_BK) December 6, 2018

2. moura

Regular

ATFEH... what a throwback!

3. CampfireColorado

Regular

seriously, I would love to see these dudes again. 99 with an anchor was my jam.

4. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

ATFEH was so good.

5. Went to the east coast version of it this weekend. First of all there was no real emo- unless you consider Bruce Springsteen and "this is a story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world" emo. It was just two guys jumping around on stage pretending to sing. Then Shane from Valencia, Ryan from Yellowcard, and the Early November were the bands who "played." Shane played 3 songs, Ryan played 5, and The Early November played 8 songs. Never again, Emo Night Brooklyn.

6. Damn it. I should've came on here before i got tickets...

7. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

I had a good time at the East Coast fest. If you expect more than 2 guys jumping around singing then you definitely don't know the premise behind emo nights.

8. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I went to "Taking Back Tuesday" put on by the Emo Nite LA folks in Detroit 2 years ago, it was great music you would expect to hear, some deep cuts of influential "scene" bands, great vibe, etc. I went to an event put on by Emo Nite Brooklyn 6 months later in Detroit. Three songs in and a Drake song came on. Then Justin Bieber. They did this throughout the night.

Support your local emo nights. jimmy eat wednesday (@JimmyEatWed) | Twitter

9. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

That Nine Days song influenced a shit ton of emo bands. Don't hate.

10. zachmacD

Trusted

This is sweet! ATFEH was one of the first scene bands I got into and put on a great show both times I saw them (Warped Tour 2005 and Bamboozle 2006). It's a shame what happened with their second record. They never really recovered from that

11. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Damn that would be crazy seeing ATFEH again.