Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

P.O.S. Announces Ten Year Tour For ‘Never Better’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. Chuck!

Regular

I may have to drive up to NYC for this

3. thatwasamoment

Since '06

noice

4. Wooooooah, might have to travel for this one. This record played a major role in me getting back into hip hop when it came out

5. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

For me as well. Audition kinda blew my mind and demonstrated there were artists out there combining other genres with hip-hop, and then Never Better really solidified him as my favourite rapper. His use of percussion on the album was amazing, and feels so unique looking back given how the soundscapes of hip-hop have changed since.

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Will probably have to make it up to Seattle for this. I remember seeing him when this came out and he signed my cd for me and was just the nicest dude.

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

FYI - He also produced a lot of the album. By far the best Doom Tree artist release and his best album.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  8. thechetearly

Regular

Honest to god favorite hiphop album ever. So glad they repressed this.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Been hearing rumblings about this over the past month or so, but didn’t think it’d be announced this year. Gotta try to make it to the Chicago show.

10. kylethrash

Night of the superbowl in Brooklyn... Would have went too.

11. FUCK YES! I FIIIIIIIIIIINALLY GET TO HAVE THIS ON VINYL!!! I am sooooo stoked!

I hope I can make it to one of the California dates! AHHHH! This album was a fucking game changer.

12. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Also, the repress of this makes my vinyl collecting self feel old. This was one of the first records I ever pre-ordered (seem to recall it came out at a similar time to KD's Brother's Blood, and here it is now getting a 10th anniversary repress. The tour with Dessa and Astronautalis in 2010 on this was super fun too!