Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Kane Brown Tops the Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Kane Brown has the number one album in the country this week.

Country singer-songwriter Kane Brown earns his first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his second full-length studio effort, Experiment, bows in the top slot. The set, which was released on Nov. 9 via Zone 4/RCA Nashville, starts with 124,000 equivalent album units earned in the week ending Nov. 15, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 105,000 were in album sales.

2. bloodinthesand

Regular

Architects finished 20th if I’m not mistaken

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I'm sure Carrie Underwood and Miranda will complain about this somehow.

4. WasteSomeTime

Regular

I'm sure they would be very happy a country artist is at the top rather then half the crap that floods the charts now

5. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

Love Kane Brown but his new album is garbage.

6. somethingwitty

Trusted

Kane Brown is an industry plant, right?

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I mean, he reflects a lot of components from the current popular music industry, including competing on a music show (X Factor), viral cover songs, signing to a big label/distributor and high-profile collaborations. Does that make him a "plant"? When it comes to those scenes, I'm not really sure what is deemed credible, or whether there's a point in debating what should be.

8. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter