Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Fall of Troy – “Inside Out” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Can't wait for the whole album to drop, love that this band is back.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Man, I am not loving the new songs off this record. I am a huge fan of Doppleganger and Manipulator but this just is not cutting it. Hopefully the new album shuts me up but yeah.. not feeling it.

4. Brett W

Great track. Loving that these guys are back.

5. blacktaxi2d

holy shit this song!! intro is a little too harsh but damn the rest is incredible, amazing guitar work throughout and the instrumental section closer to the end is killer. stoked for this!

6. I didn't think I could get that excited for new stuff from these guys, but here I am. Really disliked their last one but these new songs are great - feels like what should have come directly after Manipulator.

7. dongusbologna

I used to be PIG DESTROYER

while their songwriting has changed and he doesn't scream much anymore and mostly sings, I'm realizing how much production affects this band. They simply don't sound as insane and awesome as the first 2 albums largely because of how clean they've sounded since. This band absolutely benefits from uglier, grittier production and I wish they'd realize that

bertbro likes this.
  8. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

8 years ago I would've been super pumped for this. I can't get into this stuff anymore.

9. This is pretty good! Excited to hear the entire record tomorrow.

10. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I like this one more than the last song. Looking forward to another album either way.

11. sukottokairu

Regular

this is so damn good!!

12. Viva Sonata

gooberplex.tumblr.com Prestigious

Right where they left off. Most impressed.

13. bertbro

Couldn't have said it any better. I also think Thomas's vocal range is no longer as good.

dongusbologna likes this.