Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fat Mike Launches New Clothing Line

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. thatwasamoment

Since '06

kinda nsfw is you have coworkers around

Ska Senanake and SuNDaYSTaR like this.
  3. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Yeah, sure hope my security guy doesn't check my browser history. Whoops.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The worrrrrrst of dudes.

5. Slampiece

@haysanchez

6. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t think he pretends hes not. He’s also been a a really good guy a times too, trying to help friends and musicians/other bands and their families. I think with people like Mike you have to take the bad with the good. Even if in the public sometimes the bad is easier to see. The Vegas comments are definitely the bad from him and Melvin. Doing drugs and getting drunk makes people say stupid things. They have to own up to that though, and I think tried to after the fact. Still not cool. He didn’t shoot anybody, but no one needed a joke at the expense of victims.

Ska Senanake and serotonin like this.
  7. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

Silly question, but I’m curious where this stuff is made. Is it made in the USA or made somewhere in China and being charged at an incredibly high price? Nothing would say punk more than that.

8. ameliasheperd88

i guess its from china. its my opinion.

9. plutonos

If that happened, I really hope he didn't start making tuxedos. There are already quite a few excellent companies in this business that do it at the highest level. I can highlight one of them, one of my favorite resources offering quality tuxedos Men's Tuxedos | Gentleman's Guru Tuxedos has always been an object of great interest to me, especially after I found this place. If you think Fat Mike should recommend something like this, send him this :)