Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory Finish Up

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

New Found Glory’s From the Screen to Your Stereo 3 has been “officially wrapped.”

Side note: I think it’s pretty awesome that Will Pugh from Cartel is working on this album.

Officially wrapped on @newfoundglory #fromthescreentoyourstereo3 !

It was an enormous pleasure to spend the last 3 weeks with dudes I look up to as much as them. We had a whole mess of fun and I can’t wait for y’all to hear the goodness. [​IMG]

— Will Pugh (@willpug) November 3, 2018

Meltingplastic likes this.
  2. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

Their "King Of Wishful Thinking" came on Pandora this morning and I forgot how much fun these records are. I'm really interested to see how some of their covers turn out.

3. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Will :heart:

4. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

So stoked for this!!! NFG is one of the funnest bands out there. Also love that Will is producing the record.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Love me some Will Pugh

6. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

From Screen to Your Stereo 2 was a great album. So many good covers. They were much more creative with it than they were the first time around (which makes sense given that they were a much more mature band).

7. CAC3

Dog

Love this series. Does anyone know if there has been a release date, speculative or official, announced yet?