Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Wonder Years’ Queen Set (Video)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

Really struggled with whether or not I wanted to try and make it out to this show so thank you to Mike Yablon for posting!

3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

It was a really good show; I was a little skeptical on whether or not Soupy could channel his inner Freddie Mercury, but TWY killed it.

4. MacbethSin

Regular

The ONLY way to cover Queen is to give it everything you've got. Looks like they nailed it

theasteriskera likes this.
  5. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

That kicked a whole bunch of ass.

6. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

This is pretty cool. Love that Soupy didn't really try to change his vocal delivery to be more "Freddie"f. Just went balls to the wall as usual.

7. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

Im certain this is better than Bohemian Rhapsody (2018, dir. bryan singer)

crowntownguy and summertimejesus like this.
  8. BradBradley

Regular

I was unsure how this would turn out, but it was great. I haven’t heard many bands do Queen covers, probably for good reason. I remember The Used doing a cover of Under Pressure, but that’s about as much as I can recall. This looked like it was so much fun.

9. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

So glad I went to this last week! They killed it!

10. russvanderhoof

pizza.~

wow.~

summertimejesus likes this.
  11. seanxwilliams

Scar crossed lovers, forever

As amazing as the fancy dress and cover set is, it looks like Soupy sort of doesn't know what to do with himself throughout the songs?

12. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

oh, this is quite stellar, though I was rather sceptical if it's gonna fit at all