Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Transgender’ Could Be Defined Out of Existence Under Trump Administration

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The New York Times:

The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, the most drastic move yet in a governmentwide effort to roll back recognition and protections of transgender people under federal civil rights law.

I am constantly left speechless by just how cruel and fucked-up this administration is. If you’re feeling helpless, you can donate to the Trans Lifeline if you’re able, and this thread from Parker Molloy is a good read.

2. currytheword

Trusted

Wow.

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I love how Republicans say Trump is fulfilling his promises. As long as you just look away when he doesn't.
    [​IMG]

4. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

The GOP, party of states and personal rights*!

*Unless we don't agree with you

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  5. Eml182

Regular

Greed
    Over
    People

St. Nate, chris.tina and Ska Senanake like this.
  6. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

This administration is truly the fucking worst

SuNDaYSTaR and Ska Senanake like this.
  7. chilllll

Regular

Everyday they are fucking something up. Hard to chill with this admin in office

8. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Pretty terrifying political landscape we find ourselves in these days. Fuck the GOP.

9. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

I am throwing such a huge party when this worthless lard wagon finally fucking dies. Can't come soon enough.