Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Liner Notes (October 19th, 2018)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I blame Federico Viticci over at MacStories for going on a deep dive of playing around with Siri Shortcuts all week. Once I start down the path of automating things or organizing my phone, I always end up going overboard. Still, it was a fun way to spend a few nights.

In this week’s roundup, I look at a few new apps I’ve been using and explore the Siri Shortcut stuff I’ve been playing around with. I also share my first thoughts on the upcoming album from Saves the Day, go through my usual media diet from the past week, and share ten songs I l...

This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Hey Jason, love these posts, but why do I have to sign in as a supporter every time? I’m perpetually logged in to the site and yet I always have to manually sign in to view the Friday posts. Also, one of my favorite gym playlists is Boxcar Racer and Plus 44 going back and forth track by track through the albums. I highly recommend giving that a try!

3. My guess is that you've gotten logged out of the main some somehow. It could be a cookie issue? They share different cookies at the moment. I'm working on fixing that in the near future.

4. I made a tweak to hopefully fix this. I will roll out the update in my next update cycle, maybe a week or two if my timeline works out ... and that should fix it for you. Or at least keep you logged in for longer. (Bumped it up to a couple months before it times out.)

Sorry about that. Thanks for reading/enjoying these!

5. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Well the weird part is, I *am* logged in. If I go anywhere else in the site or try to leave a comment I don’t have to sign in, only when I click on this particular segment. Thanks for working on it!

6. JeanRalphio

Regular Supporter

TOOTIME might be the "worst" single released from this album, which is just absurd.