Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Middle Kids – “Salt Eyes”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Lost Friends is one of my favourite albums of 2018, and this single is great too

3. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Same! Wasn't expecting the album to stick with me as much as it did but I find myself humming it constantly haha

Bartek T. and Essie like this.
  4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Is that for an EP or something?!

5. Orla

I presumed it’s a standalone single because their album dropped less than six months ago, but who knows!

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Hopefully they didn't visit Ryan Adams' studio for just one song, where Phoebe Bridgers claims to have recorded "Killer" EP in less than an hour hehe ;d

7. Orla

Hopefully not—I'd love more tracks from the same session(s)! It makes sense Phoebe's Killer EP took so little time to record, but getting just this one full-band Middle Kids song could've easily taken a while longer to get down, and who knows how long they had there. FOB's EP took a couple long days, and that only resulted in 13-ish minutes of tunes released. Fingers crossed, though.

Bartek T. likes this.
  8. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Yeah absolutely, I'm aware that those are all different beasts ;D but here's to hoping we'll get something more!

Essie likes this.