Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Are You Registered to Vote?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

You can check if you’re registered here. If you’re not. Register. Deadlines are coming up and the mid-term elections in November are extremely important.

kelseyleigh and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  2. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Gotta put your name in exactly as it is...I put Chris instead of Christopher and it didn't recognize me, but on my local State site, it did. Get out there everyone, no excuses!!!

3. SundayDrive555

Everyone here should volunteer with HeadCount... you get to go to great concerts for free and register voters!!! headcount.org

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Such an important post. You should keep this as a news headline for awhile.

serotonin and Jason Tate like this.
  5. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

If this site says you're not registered, DON'T FREAK OUT! I recently moved to NJ from FL, and this site uses a national database. I checked with NJ and I am registered

6. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Man I really hope Beto takes down Cruz. Can’t stress how important it is to vote. Especially for Texans.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  7. justin. Oct 2, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 2, 2018)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think I’m registered as an unaffiliated. Is there an easy way for me to see?

Nevermind. Found it.

8. valupac79

This site was great when there was a lot of good music posts. Now it’s just TV, Movies, Politics.....and the copying of articles from other sites I frequent.

Oh well.... :(

9. Then ... don’t visit. :peace:

Connor, kelseyleigh and AshlandATeam like this.
  10. valupac79

I usually only come on Friday’s for new releases. Which sucks too. You depend on the users to post most new releases. Oh and you’re begging for money is getting ridiculous too. Peace out

11. :efu:

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

You'll want to update your registration, or you may run into issues voting. I never updated my permanent address from when I lived with my parents (different city/county, same state), and I wasn't allowed to vote in the 2016 election because my address on my drivers license didn't match the county I was voting in. And I couldn't vote in my own county because I wasn't registered to vote there.
    I realize this user no longer exists (good riddance), but in case the person is still a lurker, Jason's not even pushing his own politics here. He's literally just encouraging people to be active. I don't know how you can bitch about that.

And having users contribute to the new music threads is kind of the point, isn't it? I barely even skim the original post and just look at what the people contribute.

13. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Isn’t one website to get music, TV, movies, and politics a good thing, though? Who wants to go to multiple sites to discuss all of those?

14. It’s literally been majority of my website content for like 20 years.

Connor, SuNDaYSTaR and popdisaster00 like this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Did typing that make you feel old because reading it sure did

16. Very. Gah. I used to be able to say 15. No longer. Gaaaaaahhh

justin. likes this.
  17. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

At least we’re all more handsome now with the ability to vote.

18. tommyboy182

Super Duper Ultra Newbie

Why can't I register? Is it because I'm Canadian? Is it because I live in Canada? This isn't fair :(

19. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I mean, it's AbsolutePUNK, amirite?

20. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I mean, I don't know what province you're from, but we did just elect this amazing sister-kissing premier in Quebec.

[​IMG]

JRGComedy and tommyboy182 like this.
  21. tommyboy182

Super Duper Ultra Newbie

Oh man I wasn't aware of that hahaha. I'm from Ontario so not too far away

22. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

23. wiggingout

Super an important post, we really need to get everyone out there voting!

I've never missed a midterm election. As a lifelong Republican, I know how important it is.