Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte Announce, Then Pull, Support for Europe Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Good Charlotte announced a Europe tour with Boston Manor and Moose Blood. However, after hearing concerns from fans over putting Moose Blood on the bill, they’ve taken down the announcement tweets and said they’re “reviewing the situation.”

Listening to our fans whole heartedly and reviewing the situation with care, will make another announcement shortly….

— Good Charlotte (@GoodCharlotte) September 24, 2018

[​IMG]

2. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Good on them for actually listening.

3. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Thank god. Hopefully this makes other people/bands in general take allegations against that band more seriously.

Jake W likes this.

4. MOOSE BLOOD GOT FUCKING SHITCANNED, I'M SO HAPPY THEY DID THE RIGHT THING

Tom Lee, SEMUSIC, DarkHotline and 6 others like this.
  5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

GC truly is the hero of pop punk

6. Jamie Dagg

Master of not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

I tend not to follow what they're doing, but have Moose Blood released a statement? Would be interested to see what kind of excuse they'd have for being dropped, seeing as I'd imagine they wouldn't address the issue.

7. invaderphantom

Damn. I could imagine this could mean the end for Moose Blood. I don't see any big band picking them up for support now that Good Charlotte dropped them. Maybe they'll still play headline shows but that's it.

solxace and cosmickid like this.
  8. They never properly addressed the allegations against Eddy (while it's well known they kicked Glenn out to save face) so I have a funny feeling they won't say shit about this. Another shitty pop-punk band destroyed by their own hubris, I'm gonna need a smaller violin.

9. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Last I heard they vehemently denied it and were planning to take legal action against the accuser.

10. Loki

God of mischief

Are we talking about the allegations over a phone thing still? Did another incident occur? Feeling out of the loop.

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I mentioned it elsewhere but I’m really over them using the former drummer as a scapegoat when he’s not the reason they’re continuing to get backlash.

Penguin and Jason Tate like this.
  13. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

please think twice before you try to destroy someone over the internet? can we talk about please thinking twice before sharing someone's nudes without their consent first?

14. The whining in that statement, fucking spare me. Eddy knows half the scene would kick his face in with no hesitation. GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SEX PEST PIECE OF SHIT.

15. Girls don't like boys, girls like change and accountability

16. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Good on GC. Fuck Moose Blood.

17. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Fuck it, you win this thread hombre.

18. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Hell yeah. Let me break out my tiny violin for the “trauma” moose blood is facing having to own up to what they did.

19. jorbjorb

7 rings

They are digging their own grave. Joke of a statement for sure.

20. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

It’s honestly refreshing for a band as well know as GC to make a stance like that.

Jake W likes this.
  21. fbrrocks

Trusted

Their statement is just as bad as børns

jorbjorb likes this.