Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Friday Thoughts (September 21st, 2018)

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Another week is in the books. The weather continues to get colder out here on the west coast, but it’s once again reminded me just how much I love this time of the year. Everything feels refreshing and beautiful.

This week’s roundup has my ranking of Blink-182’s discography, some first thoughts on the new EP from William Ryan Key, my usual weekly media diet of music, movies, and TV shows, and a playlist of ten songs I loved this week. The Q&A post can be found here for supporters.

Three Things

• I did a re-listen to the entire Blink-182 catalog this ...
      This article is availa...
      This article is available exclusively to supporters of our website. Join now for as little as $3 per month and get access to exclusive content and a variety of perks. Plus, you'll be helping an independent publisher. Learn more here.

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Even though i like the new story so far album, "the story so far do not make music i want to listen to" made me LOL

I also feel the same way about Joyce Manor. The song "Big Lie" has been getting repeat spins from me though.

Jason Tate likes this.