Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Saephon

Regular

HYPED

3. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Vinyl seems to be limited to 300. Weird choice of bundles though, considering I only want the LP not the CD, and I have to get them both together. MerchNOW has a ridiculous shipping fee too meaning it's gonna be $35 shipped to my door for a single LP. Here to support but damn I feel that is gonna be a hindrance for some.

4. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Merchnow has been doing that with bundles lately, it’s really obnoxious.

serotonin likes this.
  5. serotonin

It's also annoying that I can personally ship out a single record for $4, but MerchNow, who gets bulk shipping credits, charges me $10. There's no way. I hit the purchase button on this one but I know I've gotten all the way to shipping info multiple times on other orders and paused for a moment before closing the tab.

6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Sometimes their preorder items get messed up too and won’t initially offer media mail. It’s tiring.

7. album fucking rips

Matt Terry and tyramail like this.
  8. serotonin

Every time I get excited about an album there's always some Chorus Mod saying how great it is months in advance lol. Glad to hear it, but damn you. :p

Drew Beringer likes this.
  9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Sounds good. I think I’ll this album based on the first two songs

10. thechetearly

Regular

Fucking MerchNOW.