Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Came as Romans Release Statement

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

We Came As Romans have released a statement about the future of the band. You can read that below.

The last few weeks Kyle’s friends, family, fans and the five of us have been experiencing a very wide range of emotions. And for us it’s been the most difficult time of our lives. Through this we’ve been trying to be very honest with each other and open about how we’re feeling and grieving.

So through all of that we’ve decided that the best course of action for the band is to do the Bullet For My Valentine tour. We feel like this honours Kyle, and we can talk about his foundation- the Kyle Pavone Foundation- and carry on doing what he would have wanted us to do. Which is us being on stage together, playing music together with our fans.

We will not be replacing Kyle- we will be continuing on, the five of us, and honouring his life for the next few weeks on tour.

2. Freezon

Regular

Will be interesting to see how this effects their live show. It’s gotta suck trying to make a decision like this, after a member passes, but a huge tour opportunity is there.

3. All Systems Goku

Very glad they are going to continue. Such a devastating blow. They have always been a massive force of a band and group, I hope they continue on past the tour and keep on helping people with their music, and continuing on the memory of Kyle.

4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Mad respect for this band

Analog Drummer likes this.
  5. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

genuinely trying to understand how to address that he was accused of sexually assaulting a fan without folks calling it bad taste bc he was

6. Analog Drummer

Regular

You just did

Johnnie Martinez likes this.