Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 Detail New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The 1975 will release A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships on November 30th. Today they’ve launched pre-orders for the album and some new tour dates. The track listing and album art can be found below.

[​IMG]

Track Listing

1. The 1975
    2. Give Yourself a Try
    3. TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME
    4. How to Draw / Petrichor
    5. Love It If We Made It
    6. Be My Mistake
    7. Sincerity Is Scary
    8. I Like America & America Likes Me
    9. The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme
    10. Inside Your Mind
    11. It’s Not Living If It’s Not With You
    12. Surrounded by Heads and Bodies
    13. Mine
    14. I Couldn’t Be More in Love
    15. I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes)

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Wonder if they'll hit up those alt radio holiday shows in Dec before the UK tour.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I was thinking they might end up on some holiday show bills, maybe like KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (in which case, I’m there). But they did say something about not stepping on stage for the first time until January. We’ll see!

4. MikeERayner

Trusted

Doubtful.

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

6. MikeERayner

Trusted

Just don’t think they’ll make their live return at radio shows in the US. Makes sense to make their return in the UK.

7. prattsy

Regular

So we've basically heard the first 6 songs (obviously track 1 will sound different but we know the vibes). Weird that they are reusing a song from last album for their new album, no? (How to Draw)

8. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Interested to see how How to Draw sounds compared to the demo.

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

Not been stoked really at all with any of the released songs so far. I still have faith though

currytheword and Zach like this.
  10. ben.

5 - really! I felt like this with the last album. Still, It's not unheard of for them to use a title/lyric from a previous song as a title/lyric for a completely new one (Facedown/Lostmyhead).

11. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

IM NOT READY FOR THIS

12. Spenny

Regular

Colour me excited! Love It If We Made It hasn't connected with me yet, but everything else has been great.