Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Reveal Holiday Lineup

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Every Time I Die have revealed the lineup for their 14th annual holiday show. The full press release can be found below.

Hardcore heroes Every Time I Die announce the lineup for their annual hometown holiday show and second installment of ‘Tid The Season, December 15 in Buffalo, NY at Buffalo Waterworks. Bands performing at the 1-day festival are handpicked by Every Time I Die and include Snapcase, Bouncing Souls, The Menzingers, Knocked Loose, Turnstile, Angel Du$t, Vein, and Every Time I Die headlining the bill. Blackcraft Wrestling presents Butcher and the Blade, Jimmy Havoc, Saraya Knight, OVE PCO, and more.
    Every Time I Die frontman, author, and comedy writer Keith Buckley adds, “Merry Shitmas, everybody. Even The Grinch would get in the pit for this one.” Tickets for ‘Tid The Season are on sale now at http://www.tidtheseason.com.

As previously announced, the notorious road warriors ETID celebrate their 20 years as a band with fall headline dates. The tour will start November 12 in Chicago, IL and wrap December 12 in Pittsburgh, PA. Baltimore hardcore punk band Turnstile, Angel Du$t, and Vein will join the band on the road.

The Buffalo, New York band have been forging their own musical path for 20 years. Keith Buckley (vocals), Andy Williams (guitar), Jordan Buckley (guitar), Clayton Holyoak (drums) and Steve Micciche (bass) continued in doing so when they recorded Low Teens with producer/engineer Will Putney (Acacia Strain, Body Count, Exhumed). Low Teens is the band’s most poignant and impassioned album in a career full of sardonic illuminations and pit-inciting fervor. Low Teens debuted at #1 Top Hard Music Chart, #1 LP Vinyl Albums, #2 Top Current Rock Album, #2 Top Independent Label Current Album, #7 Top Current Album, and #23 on Billboard’s Top 200 charts.

11/12 Chicago, IL Metro
    11/13 St. Louis, MO The Ready Room
    11/14 Lawrence, KS The Granada Theater
    11/16 Denver, CO The Bluebird
    11/17 Denver, CO The Bluebird
    11/19 Phoenix, AZ Club Red
    11/20 San Diego, CA The Observatory Northpark
    11/21 Santa Ana, CA The Observatory
    11/23 Berkeley, CA UC Theatre
    11/24 Los Angeles, CA The Regent
    11/25 Tucson, AZ 191 O’Toole
    11/27 San Antonio, TX Paper Tiger
    11/28 Dallas, TX Canton Hall
    12/3 Tampa, FL Orpheum
    12/4 Lake Park, FL Kelsey Theatre
    12/5 Jacksonville, FL 1904
    12/6 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
    12/7 Columbia, SC The Senate
    12/8 Greensboro, NC Arizona Pete’s
    12/9 Richmond, VA Broadberry
    12/10 Baltimore, MD Baltimore Soundstage
    12/11 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer
    12/12 Pittsburgh, PA Mr. Smalls Theatre
    12/15 Buffalo, NY – ‘Tid the Season at Buffalo Riverwor

2. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Holy hell, that's a stacked line-up... I regret buying Eve 6 tickets for that night in Boston now.

3. marissalg

Trusted

Minor thing but it’s at Riverworks not Waterworks. I’m so excited for this. It was seriously one of my favorite days last year.

4. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Also thought it was weird the press release botched that.

Why must I always be out of town for this?? Damn.

5. The Mysterious

Yes...but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

FTFY

Buscemi knows best likes this.
  6. kevinjordan

This Wild Life Verified

Best band. 5,000 cap for the boys in their hometown!