Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Thank You to Creep Records and Jank

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Creep Records and Jank for sponsoring Chorus this week to promote the release of the band’s album, Awkward Pop Songs, on vinyl. This album is also available for a limited time for free on Bandcamp and I really do recommend everyone go give it a download. If you like what you hear — grab it on vinyl — because it’s clear that Creep Records really care about making their vinyl releases special and distinctive.

It’s been a blast working with Creep Records over the past few weeks and I really hope everyone gives them, and Jank, a look.

2. acidtrapgiraffe

Jank is absolutely awesome. downloaded the album about 2 months ago and it's awesome. they also have some stuff on youtube that they performed in a studio and its super interesting stuff. almost like Chon meets Modern Baseball.

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

That album art is incredible, and the track titles are great too. I'm spinning it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. SAB22

adulting22.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Saw them at SXSW! they were one of my favorites I came across.

5. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Such a great album