Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

One Last Supporter Pitch in August

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Today’s the last day of August, and as I’ve made it a goal of mine to pitch the supporter upgrades this month as I get ready to figure out what the next year of Chorus and my work schedule needs to look like, I’d like to do it one last time:

I’ve run some of the math, and basically, if everyone reading this signed up for just one year, this website would be sustainable basically immediately for multiple years. If only a small fraction of the people reading this right now signed up, this website is viable for me to keep running as my full-time job for another year. And, that’s the ultimate goal.

Thanks to everyone that has signed up. Your support made it so I could spend more time writing this past month, and it’s felt really good to do that again.

2. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

I always have a real good excuse to not do this when I see it, but I’ve run out of really good excuses so I had to donate.

Thanks for the site!

Jason Tate likes this.
  3. Thank you!