Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

We Came As Romans Frontman Passes Away

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Tata Toothy Aug 27, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 27, 2018)
    Tata Toothy

Regular

28 is way too young. Hopefully it wasn’t drug related.

RIP

Butinsmallsteps likes this.
  3. tomtom94

Trusted

Wait what the fuck? RIP, that's way too young.

4. indigopigment

Thanks for the 2 day old news break.

xthisislove likes this.
  5. chavril

Rest In Peace, 28 is too young. I really loved the first few WCAR albums. They helped get me through a rough time

justin. likes this.
  6. chavril

7. Where does it say 'breaking news'? It happened over the weekend. I rarely post news on the weekend. I'm a one person website, and I like having a weekend. I don't understand the need to be condescending or snarky over this in 3/4s of your posts. It seems like you haven't figured out that this is a curated website where I post 20-40 interesting things each day, Monday-Friday, that I think people will be interested in reading. It occurs from about 11am until 3pm each day. It is not breaking news. Breaking news occurs, mostly, in these forums. Those that want up-to-the-minute news are in the forums, on Twitter, on Reddit, and those that want to see a recap of what is important read the main site. It's been like this for over two years now. Not only is this thread a weird place to again bring this up, I am at a loss for why you think you need to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

BradBradley likes this.
  9. bloodinthesand

Regular

Fucking sucks so much

10. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

He was in the hospital for the last week. :-/

11. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

This is truly sad. I've seen WCAR live about 10-12 times over the past ten years. Best wishes to all of their family and friends.

chavril likes this.
  12. chilllll

Regular

sad af... went back and listened to the first record today... shit still bumps! rip

chavril likes this.
  13. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Does anyone know the cause?

14. Carouselboy

Nice to see Jason knows how to still burn moronic posts

tyramail likes this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

WCAR just posted on Instagram that it was an accidental overdose