Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Atreyu Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Ew.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The singer got rid of his choking on something scream, and it's still terrible.

4. Davjs

Trusted

Aw man, I love both these songs. Atreyu have never gotten a good reception on this site though really, so I'm not too taken back haha. I think Brandon is one of my favorite voices in music.

5. Dog Fish

Mutt

This isn't high school.

6. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

I don't hate the songs, but what's up with the production?

7. bloodinthesand

Regular

Very radio....not too bad!

Davjs likes this.
  8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I don't mind these new songs. They kind of sound like what Lead Sails Paper Anchor should've sounded like - not a total sonic departure, just a different spin on their core elements.

I'll probably give this a listen when it comes out because I've been wanting some new music from them since I wore out Long Live.

Davjs likes this.
  9. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Not wild about the mastering of these new tracks, but the songs themselves remind me of the band’s Hollywood Records era, and I’m stoked about that.

10. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

The only record of theirs I can listen to is A Deathgrip on Yesterday. That has some bangers.

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Also what a shit album cover lol

12. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Songs aren't bad but jesus that's some cringy ass album art

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  13. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

I had no idea these guys were still a band but it still sounds like them I guess. Anger left behind might be my favorite of the 2.

To each their own. I love this style of artwork. It's cliché but I think it's clean and just appeals to me.

Davjs likes this.
  14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What year is it.