Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Modern Baseball Cover Violent Soho’s “Dope Calypso”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. joshuaharris

Initially, I thought that this was kind of boring. But after re-listening, I'm very fond of it.

3. K_special93

Regular

just found a pretty cool cover and new band to listen to. Thanks MoBo for giving me something to do this friday night

4. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Violent Soho is good stuff, everyone should listen the their newest album Waco and rock out. cool to see MoBo showing them some love.

5. notbrokejustbent

I'm assuming that you haven't checked into them too much based on your comment? You're Gonna Miss It All is their second record one of my favorite records of all time. It dropped when I was a junior in college and it is so perfectly aimed for that age group, but if you're in your twenties, it is still really relatable. I seriously love it and would recommend you check it out ASAP.

6. K_special93

Regular

I ment violent soho. Been a fan of MoBo since the Sports days when they were giving it away for free on bandcamp

7. Anticitizen7 Apr 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 17, 2016)
    Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I liked that a lot, on my way to check out Violent Soho now!

Edit: Shor's Bones I like them a lot! I'll have to seek out their stuff that isn't on Spotify.