Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Race the Sun Release Lost Demos

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Damn I used to listen to this band all the time back in the day. Haven't heard these songs in a long time.

3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Not sure if you saw, but they just had a reunion show in their hometown last weekend

4. JoelDriver

Oh man. Them and Don't Look Down were my jams back in the day lol.

Bartek T. and manoverboard679 like this.
  5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

This band was incredible. A noteworthy omission from the underrated pop punk bands thread from earlier in the summer.

6. Meltingplastic

Kid from my town in NJ joined them right before they called it quits (or so he said in a parking lot of a DnD). Would definitely check out a reunion tour if they had one

7. abcdefg123

Regular

I'm still currently in a band with one of them and only two of them are still actively playing music. Another tour isn't happening.

I'm glad to see that they posted these songs. I was always a fan of this particular recording. Also, not sure if anyone caught it but when they reunited 9 years ago, they recorded two new songs and they posted one of them on Soundcloud right before the show last week.

Maybe if you harass them enough, they'll post that second song. It's pretty good.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  8. Yoooo I used to LOVE this band. TROOLIT is such a fun record.

9. cherrywaves

Trusted

I have the other one but forget what it’s called

Also I really loved one of these demos, either “Acquiesce” or “the Ceiling Fan Serenade”. It will be nice to hear these not as 96kbps MySpace rips

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. abcdefg123

Regular

Somehow I didn't see this over a year ago. Oops.

That other song is called "Please Tell Me."