Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dan Campbell to Try Out New Aaron West Music at House Shows

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dan Campbell of The Wonder Years is seeking help from fans to host some house shows to try out some new Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties music.

I think I’d like to do some living room/house shows in October to try out these new AW20 songs before we go make the record. Would anyone in the northeast US be interesting in throwing one?

Hit this form if so:https://t.co/atlAonDbon

— Dan Campbell (@headabovewater) August 13, 2018

2. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

This is really cool. Also, is their a classified section on this site....I'm currently looking to rent a house in the northeast in October.

3. efp722

Regular

Def looking forward to hearing some new tunes from this band. Loved their full length but the EP that followed was a huge let down. I don't know if it was the mix or what, but it did not sound or feel like anything from the previous album. It really just sounded like TWY with acoustic guitars and their normal loud drums.

4. CMilliken

Trusted

Love everything AW20 has put out. Can’t wait for more of this story!!