Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

I Killed the Prom Queen Dropped From Festival

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Carrow likes this.
  2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

The what and the who?

3. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I Killed The Prom Queen. They're huge in Australia. Also, the comments were from their original singer, not the whole band. They planned to bring him back for a one off performance.

4. hahahahah get wrecked dickhead

5. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I'm shocked - SHOCKED - that a founding member of a band named 'I Killed the Prom Queen' has sexist attitudes and comments.

6. yeah it's amazing how a band is keeping that name in 2018 and actually getting festival slots like that. and by amazing I mean fucking gross as hell

7. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Absolutely zero surprises here. Crafter's always been a tool.

8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Also Belived is their best and Jamie Hope is their best vocalist. Crafter's screams sound like a wampa choking on a corndog.

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

He had a pretty good apology today as far as they go. It’s out there if ppl want to see it

10. AbsolutePunk

No affiliation with absolutepunk.net or Chorus.fm

I mean it worked for James Gunn right?

11. Analog Drummer

Regular

Di he get re-instated?

Not sure what this post means. But in the apology he said he didn’t want to get back on the lineup and fans to stop defending him, he appreciated it but didn’t deserve their support

12. AbsolutePunk

No affiliation with absolutepunk.net or Chorus.fm

He has not been reinstated yet but the "rumors" are that after his apology (basically the same one the singer gave) and pressure from marvel Disney is starting to consider bringing him back.