Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots – “Levitate” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Sigh...all their songs sound exactly the same

/s

3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

This song is so good. Best of the 3 so far but liked them all.

BEsterley and Butinsmallsteps like this.
  4. somethingwitty

Trusted

Best of their new stuff so far.

Butinsmallsteps likes this.
  5. Butinsmallsteps

Regular

These songs have gotten me excited for this album. I don’t think they’re incredible but they’re definitely going for something and I just wanna see the full thing

6. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I'm not a fan of this band, but my teenage sister is OBSESSED with them. I've been trying for years to puzzle it out- their songs almost sound like they were written by algorithm. I listened to Blurryface in full a few times and what stuck out to me then and now, especially with their lyrics, is that's it's a lot of money lines strung together. Like someone was taking notes on cool things to say and strung them into a single song. "Stressed Out" is the biggest offender there. Despite that, if I hear one of their songs, I'm totally doomed to have it in my head for days. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in their writing sessions, because it just makes me so curious, wondering how they string all of this together and make people go crazy over them.

7. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Never been a big fan, with an exception of a song here or there, but I’m really loving all 3 of these new tracks.

Get Mutemath vibes a bit.

coleslawed and BEsterley like this.
  8. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

What? You would only have to listen to this and one other recent song to realise that's not true.

9. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

You should check out their studio session with mutemath if you havent yet. I did a complete 180 on some of the blurryface songs after listening to them reimagined.

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Sorry, the “/s” at the end was to denote sarcasm. All three of these songs from Trench couldn’t be more different from each other. I’ve seen TOP live a total of 21 times

11. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Yeah man I love those.

12. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Oh okay I thought that might have been a clue but that didn't occur to me, sorry about that! Hahaha

heymattrick likes this.