Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Jaret Reddick Talks With Substream Magazine

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Jaret Reddick of Bowling for Soup sat down with Substream Magazine:

We first get on the topic of the band’s longevity when talking about Warped Tour and I recall the summer of 2014 when Bowling for Soup was routinely pulling in the largest crowds of the summer. Reddick mentions that this past summer they were drawing the same large crowds at Warped Tour, before making the comparison to the NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers noting that the band travels well. “I can say that’s just the loyalty of our fan base, we’re just really, really lucky,” Reddick states.

2. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Call me a cynic if you must, but the idea of somebody traveling around the country for BFS is such a weird fuckin' idea to me. Then again, given the state of current affairs... what is even a weird fuckin' idea anymore?

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  3. aniafc

Trusted

He more so meant that their fans are kind of all over, instead of it being a regional thing. Like when the steelers, to keep his analogy going, travel to the west coast, a lot of steelers fans are there and still show up to support the team.

But also you’re right, not much can be considered weird anymore given what 2018 has shown us as a whole!

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

BFS rules

5. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Drunk Enough to Dance was the first album I ever bought when I was 9. Will always appreciate these guys.