Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pennywise Close Out Warped Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

ramomcferno likes this.
  2. ARo24

Regular

Looks like ETID tried to be the last lol but the power got pulled. Pennywise still a solid option to close it out.

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Amazingly my first real concert with bands was warped tour in like 03 or 04 and pennywise was the second band I saw right after Finch. I remember them playing bro hymn, not knowing what it was but absolutely loving it and then crowd surfing about 100 yard to the front of the stage. Quite a defining moment for me and my taste in music. Pretty awesome they closed out Warped tour like this.

4. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

When you think of huge known punk songs Bro Hymn is definitely in that mix. Mainstream People may not know what it’s called, or who sings it, but it’s recognized. I know an OHL Team was using it this year as a goal song.

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  5. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I love that they ended it in my hometown. Had a blast every time I played Warped, and I'll absolutely miss the hell out of it.

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

What band did u play in? Thats awesome.

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  7. Analog Drummer

Regular

A lot of these Warped Tour crowds don’t go off. Watched a few pro shot videos and they just kinda stand there and gawk

8. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Thanks, dude. I used to be in a few independent bands out of South Florida: Say They Exist, Rescue Kid, and Never in Red. Mostly played the Smartpunk and Kevin Says/Hot Topic stages, but the last time with Say They Exist, we jumped on main stage for a few dates because we hustled pretty hard and Kevin dug our live show. I'll never forget that he did that for us.

Ska Senanake likes this.
  9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

That’s very good of him

10. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Thanks for sharing! That's awesome to hear man.