Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Releasing Vinyl Box Set

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fall Out Boy will be releasing a new vinyl box set on September 28th. The box set will include the albums on 180 gram black, and there will be additional reissues later this year on colored vinyl:

American Beauty/American Psycho (180g black & white swirl), Folie À Deux (180g opaque brown), From Under The Cork Tree (180g red & black split), and Infinity On High (180g clear with red splatter), all on 26 October. Then, on 14 December, Save Rock And Roll (PAX•AM Edition) will become available for the first time ever as a 2LP set on 180g red vinyl with black smoky swirls.

Amazon has a listing for the box set, and a cool unboxing video can be found here.

[​IMG]

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

So.... what about JUST Take This To Your Grave???

3. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

How about they just sell me the box? I have what to put in it.

Saephon, Jonathan and Jason Tate like this.
  4. LOL. I thought the same thing.

ilikedesigning likes this.
  5. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

So I'm confused – you can buy this box set first on black vinyl, but later this year you'll be able to buy the same box set with color variants?

I'm honestly considering this… I don't think I have any FOB on vinyl. Then again, I'm trying to stop myself from buying more vinyl, since I always listen on my iPhone/Mac or Apple TV (w/surround sound.) I love buying vinyl just because of the giant artwork and elaborate packaging for some releases.

heymattrick and Jason Tate like this.
  6. GageStillAlive

Still Alive Supply Co. Supporter

Same, I don't even have a turntable to play records haha I get the record frames and hang them on the wall if I really like the artwork.

Jonathan likes this.
  7. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Jonathan likes this.
  8. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Mildly curious, was Evening Out With Your Girlfriend ever pressed to vinyl? Is Uprising still even a label?

9. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

Given the resale prices on TTTYG alone, even if you have the rest of the collection this is a pretty good deal.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

No, never pressed. Unlike their demo, for which random bootlegs exist (but were probably pressed in like 2016, Evening Out is CD/digital only.

11. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Guess it was too early for the vinyl resurgance.