Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Twenty One Pilots – “Nico And The Niners” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

East is up

coleslawed likes this.
  3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Like it. Still trying to understand the two new videos.

Must admit I never really knew there was a story between the Blurryface videos.

Did this start with the Heavydirtysoul video?

4. crowntownguy

I think I'm growing into someone you can trust

This video is a pretty good explanation of the history and backstory plus some fan theory:

5. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I've been listening to this band since before they were signed, when Regional at Best was new and I was excited that the drummer who played with House of Heroes for a while had a new project. And I didn't know about even a little bit of this. I love the music and listen regularly! But I don't guess I ever looked at social media or watched a music video.

I now feel like the world's worst TOP fan. But I'm also slightly okay with that because man does this seem like a time investment I don't have the ability to give.

coleslawed and cosmickid like this.
  6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Even though there's explanation videos out there of what's going on with Trench, I wouldn't hold a lot of weight in them. It's still a lot of speculation and trying to piece things together. None of the letters or clues related to this album are specific or clear enough to really explain anything, and if anything, these two videos seem to confuse a lot of the "hive mind" theories that were out there.

There wasn't really a story between any of the Blurryface videos. This new era seems to be making connections that weren't previously there, and Heavydirtysoul at least appears to be a sequel or prequel to the 2 new videos.