Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Demi Lovato in Stable Condition

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Demi Lovato is in stable condition after being rushed to the hospital yesterday:

Demi’s rep tells TMZ, “Demi is awake and with her family who want to express thanks to everytone for the love, prayers and support. Some of the information being reported is incorrect and they respectfully ask for privacy … ”

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

This broke my heart when I read it yesterday.

3. Iamhollywood315

Regular

Sad. Heroin relapse rate is like 90%. She should look into trying Kratom. Tons of opiate addicted people have had great success with it and it’s all natural plant. Of course the big pharma funded FDA wants to ban it because it takes away from the drug companies profits.

4. bloodinthesand

Regular

:-/

5. This is bad advice, no one listen to this person

I had a friend die last year whose relapse started with kratom and ended with heroin

6. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

I'm sorry, are you a doctor? Or any kind of scientist or medical professional?

If not, shut your damn mouth and don't spread BS like this over the internet. Just because something is a plant doesn't mean it is safe.

7. ^^^^^

8. moura

Regular

It was absolutely amazing to see such a positive outpouring from the community toward her as oppose to everyone distancing themselves from her/making her a pariah.

9. Pooch

Regular

Preach. Dont listen to that whackjob. Kratom is saving lives.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. I just listened to her song ‘Sober’ for the first time and damn, that was sad.

Jake W likes this.
  11. Iamhollywood315 Jul 26, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 26, 2018)
    Iamhollywood315

Regular

All you minions are so fucking negative and opinionated on this site. Do some research and pull your head out of your ass instead of being so close minded. Bet you think pot is bad too

12. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Yes let's go making assumptions about people you don't know on the internet! I am a huge supporter of cannabis, I've worked in the industry.

The science on kratom is not there yet. Come back to me when it is. :ok:

Petit nain des Îles likes this.