Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hawthorne Heights Announce New Tour Dates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hawthorne Heights have added some new UK and Ireland tour dates.

We are excited to announce that we're returning to the UK and Ireland for the #BadFrequencies tour with @SHVPESofficial and @MrMarkDRose (of Spitalfield)! Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10am, and limited VIP's are available now at https://t.co/QAJueDHkyV. pic.twitter.com/B8cooWfVYk

— Hawthorne Heights (@HawthorneHgts) July 24, 2018

[​IMG]

2. DeRRek

Trusted

I’m actually going to go to the Glasgow date. Loved Hawthorne back in the day and if Mark throws in “I loved the way she said L.A.” then perfect!

parkerxcore likes this.
  3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

hell yeah, with Mark of Spitalfield! That's key for me ;d @DeRRek - for sure - he posted he's gonna celebrate 15 years of RRN on this run.

DeRRek likes this.
  4. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I can't even begin to describe how much I love that fucking song. It will never ever get old to me.

Bartek T. and DeRRek like this.
  5. DeRRek

Trusted

Amazing. That’s it decided then. I’m there for sure. Haha.

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. DeRRek

Trusted

Absolutely dude. Major nostalgia when I hear it. So good.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

For me that whole album, and I guess lots of different Spitalfield songs, are really, really special!