Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Drake Tops the Charts, Again

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Drake once again has the number one album in the country this week:

For a third straight week, Drake’s Scorpion holds at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. The set earned 260,000 equivalent album units in the week ending July 19, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 29,000 were in traditional album sales.

2. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Boo

3. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I like how this album has a song called Emotionless following up to I'm Upset

CMilliken, SuNDaYSTaR and JRGComedy like this.
  4. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I imagine the huge success of the "In My Feelings" challenge helped boost this back up.

tyramail likes this.
  5. Omni

Regular

KEKE

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

This album actually grew on me a lot

7. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Lol Tekashi is such a fart

8. Omni

Regular

I was quoting "In My Feelings" by Drake lol

but I do agree Tekashi is trash

9. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Omni likes this.
  10. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

This record is the most meh thing I've heard in ages. Sure there are a few solid songs, but most of it is so bland.

skogsraet and Omni like this.
  11. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

I sometimes feel like I’m the only one who actually likes this album (which is clearly not the case). Just seems like everything I read about it is people complaining about it. I’ve come back to this one more then More Life already, I think.