Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. CMilliken

Trusted

Their last one was really disappointing. Hope this one is way better.

Larry David likes this.
  3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Ooh really? What didn't you like? Thought both albums were equal in terms of quality personally.

4. defmytones

Regular

There’s a new song “infection” floating around. If you enjoy them you’ll enjoy that song. If not there’s absolutely nothing that’ll convince you. Have a very similar formula across all their songwriting.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  5. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Very excited for this one. Another one of my more anticipated releases for the year.

6. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

I loved their last record - still a go to at the gym. Feel like this band is underrated around here.

7. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

The song that was leaked has since been pulled, at 1st I figured & I still figure, that next week will be them dropping the song officially & dropping preorders. A friend brought up that he thought it meant they would just drop the album & id love that so much more honestly!

8. defmytones

Regular

“Gym-Core” would be a perfect genre for em, same while working out haha

Ryan Gardner and CMilliken like this.
  9. CMilliken

Trusted

Just felt like a watered down version of Disgusting. I know some loved it but I just wasn't a huge fan of Aggressive.

10. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Keen. Hopefully this will be as good as Disgusting or at least an improvement on Aggressive.