Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

‘Stranger Things’ Tease Season Three

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. shea

RIP Supporter

Sweet.

Also, pretty sure they filmed this at the shitty dead mall near my old job lol.

David Parke and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Haha love it. Hey the gotta film these things fast... kids ain't gonna be kids for long

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Why does it say coming next summer at the end though? Should we really not expect this until next year or is that just supposed to be "next summer" in terms of where season 2 ended?

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Steve, Fucking, Harrington everyone. Legend

David Parke, slickdtc and moura like this.
  6. moura

Regular

His deadpan "ahoy" was hilarious.

David Parke likes this.
  7. thechetearly

Regular

Yessss

8. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I believe season three takes place during the summer of ‘85 so, unfortunately l believe we’re gonna be waiting until next summer.

9. somethingwitty

Trusted

This is supposed to be a different storyline from the Upside Down, right?

10. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I don’t think so. The Mind Flayer is still a thing. They didn’t destroy it, they just closed that big portal. Pretty sure the Upside Down is still a thing. But only time will tell!

11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Will we at least get more Dark before Stranger Things? If S3 is another year away, I hope so!

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Jared Luttrell

Regular

Didn't like the last season as much as the first but I'm still really excited for this. I just didn't really care that much about the other experiment kids story arc.

David Parke likes this.
  13. Can. Not. Wait.

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  14. DearCory

Regular

Gwinnett Place Mall in Duluth?

shea likes this.
  15. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Been running into the cast all over the place here in Atlanta but except for 1 time, didn't get to, or didn't feel right saying anything. I think it's super early on in the filming stages that it's definitely going to be next summer. We'll probably get the first full teaser next super bowl again.

16. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Love this. One of my favorite current shows. Watching Beyond Stranger Things elevated the last season for me. Love everyone involved.