Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Sum 41 to Play Warped Tour Set

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Sum 41 will be playing a Does This Look Infected? set at Warped Tour on July 17th.

WARPED TOUR x SUM 41
    we're stoked to announce @Sum41 will be playing a "Does This Look Infected" set in honor of the album's 15th anniversary
    [​IMG] 7.17 Toronto, ON
    [​IMG]https://t.co/IelsqGPQmu#vanswarpedtour #warpedtour #sum41 pic.twitter.com/ePxHPotltT

— Vans Warped Tour (@VansWarpedTour) July 10, 2018

2. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

We really lucked out in Toronto this year with all the special guests and partial runs. Looking forward to it.

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

is it going to be like the first 45 seconds of each song? :-) I do wish they gave the bigger bands longer set times in all seriousness

4. DannyZach

Trusted

That was the first thing I was thinking about when I saw that on their IG haha

Bayside 182 likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

The whole album is barely a half hour long, they could do the whole thing plus squeeze in Fat Lip if they did it fast enough