Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hunny Sign With Epitaph Records

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Hunny have signed with Epitaph Records and released their new EP, Windows II, to digital outlets.

Alt-indie rock band HUNNY has signed to Epitaph and have released a new EP Windows II available today. Windows II is the follow up to the band’s 2017 EP release Windows I.
    “We’re super stoked to finally release this music we’ve been sitting on for a bit and even more stoked for who were releasing it with. I have dreamt of being on Epitaph since the first band I started back in the eighth grade. Please enjoy the second installment of our windows series. Be good to each other and play loud.”
    HUNNY is a band from Newbury Park, CA who first made a name for themselves in early 2015 after releasing their debut single “Cry for Me”. Tastemakers and fans alike found the Southern California group to be a perfect mix of post-punk tinged pop and their childhood influences like Prince and The Cure. The result is a sound that feels uniquely them. With a few more years and more material under their belt, HUNNY has gained across the globe by touring with the likes of The Neighbourhood, The Frights, Bad Suns, Beach Slang, and more. This is just the start of a long and promising career for HUNNY.
    HUNNY is front man Jason Yarger, guitarist Jake Goldstein, bassist/keyboardist Kevin Grimmett, and drummer Joey Anderson.

2. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Helll yes.

3. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

thought that said "Hurry" for a sec

4. Jacktheskipper

Regular

This EP is really good .. took me by suprise!