Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Channing Tatum Joining ‘Kingsman 2’ Cast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. dp619

Regular Supporter

I like all of this.

3. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

The first movie was one of my most pleasantly surprising movie experiences. My boyfriend and our friend went to the movies that day and just happened to pick it. Hopefully the second one lives up to the first...but this is a good start.

Jose and Jason Tate like this.
  4. dvdjmskng

The horizon is my home... Supporter

That's some impressive casting! I'm excited to see how they're going to top the church scene and the spectacularly loopy ending.

5. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Still never saw the first one, and I on'y almost saw it when the main guy was mentioned as a possible candidate for the new Spider-Man. Hmmm.....Ima Red Box this

6. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

7. rst

Regular

Pretty much the same for me. I had no clue what the movie was about or who was in it and I loved it. I'm not really into the Bond type of films but it was really cool how they made a great movie that perfectly both paid homage while poking fun of that whole genre.

I think i read the main role came down to the guy who got it and John Boyega from Star Wars. I haven't seen Star Wars but it seems like it worked out really well for both actors. So yeah casting seems pretty spot on. The only thing i hated for some reason was Samuel L Jackson's lisp. Im not even sure why it bothered me, i think it's just because i've seen him in so many things that it didn't seem real to me, even if he did it perfectly (which he probably did i really cant tell).

8. TrueBelievers

Great cast! I have high expectations for this!

9. joshuaharris

Interesting. I wonder how they will fit in.

10. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

I watched the first Kingsmen on a flight back from our honeymoon just wanting to kill some time but the it ended up being the most surprisingly good movie of last year for me. Great casting, excited for this!